Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IDL

English

Today I've asked for my international driver's licence (or so I'm told). I've thought about obtaining a USA driver's licence when I'm already there, but I don't really know how that works and thought it'd be interesting to have a plan "B". But I really wished it was more "affordable", since it's already going to take a long time (from 5 to 15 workdays).

A week ago, I've received the CAPES letter. Everything is ready for my Visa interview.

Checklist:

- Capes Letter
- Plane Tickets
- Visa

Português

Hoje eu pedi a minha permissão internacional para dirigir (ou pelo menos é o que me disseram). Eu cogitei obter uma licença de motorista dos Estados Unidos quando eu estiver lá, mas não sei direito como isto funciona e achei interessante ter um plano "B". Contudo, eu realmente gostaria que ela fosse mais barata, já que já vai levar um bom tempo para chegar (5 a 15 dias úteis).

Uma semana atrás, eu recebi a carta da CAPES. Está tudo pronto para a entrevista do Visto.

Checklist:

- Carta da Capes
- Passagens de avião
- Visto

3 comments:

Lauro said...

IDL ? what is this ?

Alexandre "Malogro" Yamamoto said...

International Driver's Licence

Lauro said...

so the tittle should be IDL/CMI